Logic Maids has merged with Tidy Casa.
We’ll be going forward with the Tidy Casa name.
If you’re a previous Logic Maids customer you’ll now have an account with Tidy Casa.
The price will stay the same for recurring customers, and the same cleaners you love will continue cleaning.
In short, the same cleaner, same price.
Tidy Casa’s support will help offer better and faster customer service. In addition to a better quality of life for the cleaning teams.
There are a few policies updates going into effect Monday, January 6th 2020 we want everyone to know about, however.
New and Updated Policies
- We’re moving to 3 standardized start times. 9-10 AM, 12-1 PM, and 3-4 PM. If an appointment doesn’t fall into those slots, we’ll contact you to find a time that works for you. Fewer time slots help optimize our schedule. The later start time also gives teams more time to drop kids off at school and helps us more easily find a replacement cleaner when someone is out sick.
- We’ll no longer clean on Saturdays. Having a full weekend dramatically increases the cleaning team’s happiness.
- Holds will be placed on cards the business day before. Meaning if an appointment is on a Monday, the card will go on hold the Friday proceeding.
- Cancellations and reschedules made less than 48 hours before an appointment will be charged a $70 cancellation fee.
- Additionally, there are updates on what can and can’t be cleaned either for safety or practical reasons. Many of these aren’t things most people would EVER need. Like paint removal from windows, as an example. Other things are more common, like lighting fixtures. The full list can be read here.
- We’ll use Tidy Casa’s site to book and change appointments. The Logic Maids site still works in the meantime.
Once again, these new policies go into effect on January 6th, 2020.
If there are any issues or concerns, please let us know.
We’re here to help!